Caroline’s Decision to help Builders

A Review of History Back February 8th, 2008 I wrote a post about Caroline County’s decision to increase the fees for Builders to connect to new water and sewer.  I remember this, because I thought it was a poor decision.  The cost proposed was going from...

Music in Ladysmith

I received information from Ladysmith Village for this event below. And here’s a link to a bit of their music (At least I think it’s them!). ADMISSION $10 and one non-perishable item per person. All proceeds benefit Caroline County Food Pantry. DIRECTIONS 17276...

Tips and Tricks

Over the years, I pick up odds and end of tips and tricks. Here are a few that I was reminded about this week: Trees and fences usually add value to your home. They also use up the nutrients from the ground and it’s a bit harder to grow grass under them (unless you...

Do I have room For an Addition?

Each area of the County has it’s own rules and regs as to what you can do on your property. If it’s not HOA rules, then it’s Zoning requirements. Here is a link to Caroline County’s Setback and Zoning area rules and Regulations. This is a great little chart if you’re...