Thank you for reviewing my Home Buyer Resource page for the Fredericksburg, VA Region. Buying a home is a significant life event and the home should meet your lifestyle and family needs. My role is to listen to your needs, help your ensure that you’re considered all your needs and then work through the complicated process to find your next home.
I understand that the process is about you. I’ll help you with finding the right home, determining the best price to offer and then work with you through the process. Please be sure to bookmark this page for future reference when looking for information.
When we meet you’ll be asked to sign a disclosure form and agreement before you can be represented. Agents in Virginia are required by law to have a written agreement with their buyers before they can provide any service. This law was passed in July of 2012 and I have information HERE to better explain this legal requirement.
Take an Online Interactive Virtual Tour of Historic Fredericksburg
What A Buyer Like You Thought
Market Conditions in Fredericksburg, Virginia
Mobile Apps My Buyers Will Need
- Home Search – Mobile App for searching for homes
- Docusign Ink – allows you to sign our forms on your Mobile App
- iPMT – Mortgage Calculator with lots of options
- Easy Measure – takes measurements through your Smartphone
- iScape Free – Adds virtual landscaping to potential homes
- Sitegeist – Local Demographic and housing Information
- Crime Map – Search For Crime Information
Recommended Websites for Home Buyers
- DaycareMatch.com – Research Daycare Centers
- CrimeMapping.com – Research Crimes Reported
- AllConnect – Find Utility Information in your Area
- WalkScore – Research Walkability of your Next Home
- GreatSchools.net – See How Others Rate Area Schools
General Buyer Resources
- EPA Lead Paint Information “Protect Your Family From Lead In The Home”
- State and Federal Fair Housing Guidelines
- What Does Virginia Require of an Agent?
- Search FEMA Maps for Flood Zones
Things Buyers Should Know About
- EPA Lead Based Paint Disclosure (This is the one required by Federal Law)
- EPA Citizen’s Guide to Radon
- EPA Mold Information and Disclosures for Consumers
- Free Credit Information
- What is a Federal Pacific Electric Panel?
- What is Polybutylene Plumbing?
Information About Virginia
- Weather Information and Patterns
- Workforce and Labor Statistics
- Locally Issued Permits according to HUD
- Census Information
- Renting Versus Buying Calculator
- Local Marketing Information
- CLUE Insurance Reporting Information
School Information by County
- Search Fredericksburg Regional School Districts and Bus Routes
- Search Spotsylvania Regional School Districts
- Search Stafford Regional School Districts
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 540.455.3350 with any questions. Also, don’t forget to check out “What You Need To Know About Being Represented In Virginia”.